Перейти к содержимому
Takahisa

Hi, I'm Takahisa

4 сообщения в этой теме

Hi, I'm Takahisa, I'm English, living in England.

I've been a fan of Sonic since i was a child (when sonic 1 first came out) i actually had all the comics, pristine condition, the entire collection (this it was the Archie comics... I dunno, the set with the origin of sonic, and every comic since) when i got older, and my comic collection was complete... my Father just threw them into the trash... i checked, and at the time my loss was a good few Thousand£. now im happy i've found this site. hope to be a regular visiter. also, i make my own images (Sigs/Avatars/Wallpapers) so if my pics get enough interest, i might start to take requests... pm me if you want to chat.

I can also be found on the following sites:

Owner: www.kosovokidforums.uk.to (My forums)

Admin: www.uflix.net (Free TV&Movies)

Ex Mod: www.dubcrazy.net / www.animetycoonnet.chatango.net (i was MOD, but turn the position down, as i didn't have to time to spend Staffing.

Hi, I'm Takahisa, I'm English, living in England.

I've been a fan of Sonic since i was a child (when sonic 1 first came out) i actually had all the comics, pristine condition, the entire collection (this it was the Archie comics... I dunno, the set with the origin of sonic, and every comic since) when i got older, and my comic collection was complete... my Father just threw them into the trash... i checked, and at the time my loss was a good few Thousand£. now im happy i've found this site. hope to be a regular visiter. also, i make my own images (Sigs/Avatars/Wallpapers) so if my pics get enough interest, i might start to take requests... pm me if you want to chat.

I can also be found on the following sites:

Owner: www.kosovokidforums.uk.to (My forums)

Admin: www.uflix.net (Free TV&Movies)

Ex Mod: www.dubcrazy.net / www.animetycoonnet.chatango.net (i was Mod but turn the position down, as i didn't have to time to spend Staffing.)

Поделиться сообщением

Ну, и в чем смысл?

Поделиться сообщением

А в чём соль? I`m really sorry, but we already have place where we can post messages like this. So , use it, please.

Поделиться сообщением

You'd better post it at

We have a separate forum for English-speaking users.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу